Outsite Networks, a leading convenience store loyalty system provider, turned to Q4 to be their fully outsourced marketing department. For over three years Q4:
- Handled corporate marketing, product launches, tradeshows, and new product development.
- Provided sales support, lead nurturing, and website design/content.
- Handled Outsite Networks corporate marketing, product launches, tradeshows, and new marketing product development.
- Developed new client retention emails and surveying.
- Streamlined internal marketing system for improved operations, internal communication, and service to c-store owners.
Q4 designed, implemented, and supported over 100 high-performance, c-store loyalty programs for Outsite Networks:
- These varied programs drove higher sales, higher margins, greater visit frequency and increased the number of new stores shoppers.
- Q4 analyzed shopper behavior, transactional data and program ROI to support the client management team.
- Q4 created new program launch strategies to make implementation easier and success faster.
- Created audio messaging strategies at the pump to promote membership, sales, contests, and loyalty member recognition and retention.
Mobile Marketing App
Q4 led development of AllPoints Rewards, the c-store industry’s comprehensive mobile loyalty app. It’s a mobile loyalty platform featuring deals, social media sharing, community partnering, and mobile rewards. The app gives c-stores their own audience hub and is automatically part of a nation-wide community encouraging customer loyalty and customer engagement.